lunedì 21 ottobre 2013

The Mortician's daughter.

I open my lungs dear,

I sing this song at funerals... No rush.


These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush.


A baby boy you've held so tightly, this pain it visits almost nightly.


Missing hotel beds I feel your touch.



I will wait dear,


A patient of eternity, my crush.


A universal still, No rust.


No dust will ever grow in this frame,


One million years I will say your name.


I love you more than I can ever scream.

We booked our flight those years ago,


I said I love you as I left you.


Regrets still haunt my hollow head,


But I promised you I will see you again, again.

I sit here and smile dear,


I smile because I think of you and blush.


These bleeding hollow dials... This fuss.


A fuss is made of miles and travels when roadways are but stones and gravel.


A bleeding heart and conquer every crutch.

We booked our flight those years ago,


You said you loved me as you left me.


Regrets still haunt your saddened head but I promised you I will see you.


We booked our flight those years ago,


I said I loved you and I left you.


Regrets no longer in my head,


I promised you and now I'm home again, again, again, again, again.

I'm home again


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento